Welcome to ModernOctopus.com!
‘The house protects the dreamer.’ If you love this Frances Mayes quotation just as much as we do, then you have definitely come to the right place. You know that decorating your house, office, summer vacation home and so on is not an easy task to do. Not in the least. There are just so many things to think about! Not to mention so many options to choose from!
Still, don’t fret because this is where ModernOctopus comes in.
We have a team of dedicated writers that are in love with home deco, design, architecture, art, and technology just as much as you are. They have traveled the world, did their research, and compiled it all on our lovely website. Therefore,
Here is what you will find on ModerOctopus.com:
- Everything Accessories – A whole section dedicated to every single type of home decoration accessory imaginable.
- Finding the right Art for your home – A section for art pieces and how they can find their way and place in your familiar setting.
- Interior Design Ideas – from environmentally friendly ideas to urban living, we have them all.
- The Modern Design Section – where you browse if you want to say goodbye to that old brick and mortar and hello to sustainable materials and glass.
- Miscellanea – one of our favorite sections, with pieces that range from how to decorate your baby’s room to graffiti for your porch to a designer’s amazing life story.
- Outstanding technology ideas just waiting for you to incorporate them into your new home.
Meet our Team
Karen fulfilled her lifelong dream of opening her own architecture studio in 2015, right after she earned her degree. She now takes project after project with an ambition and a hunger that are hard to match, alongside Brooklyn, her Yorkie, who likes to come with her to the studio every day.
After he both built his first robot out of painting cans at the age of 11 and redecorated his aunt’s living room completely and with great success, Tim knew where his road would lead him. He now has a double degree in Interior Design and Technology Major and is quite addicted to espressos.
Martin can still remember the first cover of Architectural Digest he ever saw and how it made him feel. Since then, he has worked for quite a few magazines in the field himself and his ideas and opinions are highly valued. In true, prouder he could not be.